Church Directory

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

BA

Church Directory

Post by BA »

Hello,
I use power church for our church directory as well as keeping tabs on membership.
I noticed that the new format for telephone has brackets around the area code. I need the extra space, especially when there are 3 cell phones in a household. I usually put a letter behind the cell number to indicate person the cell phone belongs to.
I can't do this anymore as their is no space left.. How do I let people know whose cell belongs to which person?

NeilZ

Re: Church Directory

Post by NeilZ »

BA wrote:Hello,
I use power church for our church directory as well as keeping tabs on membership.
I noticed that the new format for telephone has brackets around the area code. I need the extra space, especially when there are 3 cell phones in a household. I usually put a letter behind the cell number to indicate person the cell phone belongs to.
I can't do this anymore as their is no space left.. How do I let people know whose cell belongs to which person?
How do you have the cell phones assigned? You should have them entered on the personal profiles, which should then display them properly.

I'm assuming you're using one of the built-in directory formats, right?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.