Automated Messaging File

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fbctnc

Automated Messaging File

Post by fbctnc »

If I go to Personal Profiles>Other Output>Automated Messaging File and set my parameters, what cell phone number should be picked up for the .csv file. It appears to pick up the cell phone listed in the Family Mailing List section. How do I make it pick up the cell phone number listed in personal profiles? Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Automated Messaging File

Post by NeilZ »

fbctnc wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:12 am
If I go to Personal Profiles>Other Output>Automated Messaging File and set my parameters, what cell phone number should be picked up for the .csv file. It appears to pick up the cell phone listed in the Family Mailing List section. How do I make it pick up the cell phone number listed in personal profiles? Thank you.
In v12 (and I believe 11.xx), you have the option to select any phone number for voice, and a separate for text. However, this assumes that you're using the same number for each profile. If you are using the same location for the cell phone in all profiles, and you want to use it for text, then you should select that.

However, you cannot choose different numbers for voice messages or text messages for each profile. The system assumes that there is a consistency in data entry across all profiles.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.