Church Directory - won't print some families

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

CCPC

Church Directory - won't print some families

Post by CCPC »

Hello - Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Currently all members have a status of "None" in the mailing category and "Member - Active" in their personal status. Former members have a personal status and mailing status as Former Member, but we have some former members who we still want in the directory, so I made a new category for the mailing status - CCPC Directory, but when I choose both the None and the CCPC Directory for the mailing status, it will not print the ones that have CCPC Directory. I have made sure they have a check mark in the Publish in Church Directory section and nothing is checked unlisted. I've checked everything I can think of and do not understand why it won't print. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

NeilZ

Re: Church Directory - won't print some families

Post by NeilZ »

CCPC wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:56 pm
Hello - Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Currently all members have a status of "None" in the mailing category and "Member - Active" in their personal status. Former members have a personal status and mailing status as Former Member, but we have some former members who we still want in the directory, so I made a new category for the mailing status - CCPC Directory, but when I choose both the None and the CCPC Directory for the mailing status, it will not print the ones that have CCPC Directory. I have made sure they have a check mark in the Publish in Church Directory section and nothing is checked unlisted. I've checked everything I can think of and do not understand why it won't print. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Do you have the box "Include in Membership Reports" checked?

Also .. you do have the Personal Status of 'Former Member' check off to include in the directory too?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

CCPC

Post by CCPC »

Yes, the "include in Membership Reports" is checked.

For printing the directory, the following status' are listed as:
Mailing Status = None and CCPC Directory
Personal Status = None, Member, and Friend of Congregation

The family that still won't print has the following status:
Mailing = CCPC Directory
Personal = Former Member

Since the mailing status have both, I was hoping this would work as an and/or type of event for the mailing and personal, even though the personal status doesn't match.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Unfortunately, it is an AND selection, so each selection you make narrows the list down further. The family's Mailing Category AND individuals' Personal Status code need to match the selections.

CCPC

Post by CCPC »

bummer! ok, well, I guess I'll have to figure something else out. Thanks for the info. Stay safe!