Can I?

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

beymerchurch

Can I?

Post by beymerchurch »

:wall: Want a report showing the parents name / address / home / cell phone numbers and the particular child info that is in a particular activity - I went to
"Reports: Activities and Skills" - selected Class Family Directory - entered the same activity code in both fields. I ran the report and it shows ALL children in the family which I don't want. Am I missing something?

NeilZ

Re: Can I?

Post by NeilZ »

beymerchurch wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:28 pm
:wall: Want a report showing the parents name / address / home / cell phone numbers and the particular child info that is in a particular activity - I went to
"Reports: Activities and Skills" - selected Class Family Directory - entered the same activity code in both fields. I ran the report and it shows ALL children in the family which I don't want. Am I missing something?
That report gives exactly what it says. Family ... it will pull up the family info if even one member of the family is a member of the activity selected. You would probably have to create a custom report You could put together a description of what you'd like to see, and how it would make your job easier, and send it to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com'. Quite often suggestions sent there become part of the program.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.