Church Directory

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

TimD

Church Directory

Post by TimD »

Is there a way to pick what email's to print in the church directory? I would only like to print the personal emails and not the family email. I only see a check mark place to "include emails".

NeilZ

Re: Church Directory

Post by NeilZ »

Linda W wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:50 pm
Is there a way to pick what email's to print in the church directory? I would only like to print the personal emails and not the family email. I only see a check mark place to "include emails".
Which version of Powerchurch are you using? I just noticed during a test that if you have an email address listed as the family email along with a personal email, they will both show up even though in v12.x you can select only use alternate address.

May be a bug, I'll have a tech take a look, but this won't happen before Monday, I believe.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

When running the Church Directory, if the "Print email address" option is checked, all emails will show up.

If you don't want a particular email address to show in reports, you can check the "Unlisted" option next to that email address, or if it is no longer a valid email address, you can remove it from the family.

TimD

Post by TimD »

I am using Version 12 . I will give this a try. Thanks!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

NeilZ wrote: they will both show up even though in v12.x you can select only use alternate address.
I just reread this and need to clarify that the "alternate address" option is referring to the physical street address of the family/household, not email address.

TimD

Post by TimD »

Then there is no way to choose what email address to use in the church directory in PC Version 12? It would be helpful to be able to pick which email addresses to publish. Some people do not want their email given out. Linda

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Linda W wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm
Then there is no way to choose what email address to use in the church directory in PC Version 12? It would be helpful to be able to pick which email addresses to publish. Some people do not want their email given out. Linda
As Zorak said above, you can mark them as UNLISTED on the family or personal record.

Also, by 'alternate' address I meant alternate email address such as the personal email.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.