Member list

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FBCWClerk

Member list

Post by FBCWClerk »

I have been having problem with printing the directory but some members are missing. I see their names when I go into the section called "Maintain personal profile" but when I do a screen shot of the directory, I don't see a member. I may need a step by step understanding what is being done but since the pandemic ,I have forgotten or missed a step in understanding how powerChurch works in this area. Also, since I am not the only one in the power church site can I see who else may have done updates to the files because I see the date it was updated.

NeilZ

Re: Member list

Post by NeilZ »

FBCWClerk wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:13 am
I have been having problem with printing the directory but some members are missing. I see their names when I go into the section called "Maintain personal profile" but when I do a screen shot of the directory, I don't see a member. I may need a step by step understanding what is being done but since the pandemic ,I have forgotten or missed a step in understanding how powerChurch works in this area.
On the names that are missing, is the Mailing List Profile and Personal Profile statuses set to the status you want to report on? Are there any other filters being used in the report setup?
Also, since I am not the only one in the power church site can I see who else may have done updates to the files because I see the date it was updated.
The only things listed in the Membership audio log are adds and deletes of families. Trying to maintain a log that covers all the changes possible to data in membership would create a log that would be huge. However, how many people have the permission to change profiles? If they don't need that permission, they should not have it as its not needed just to view the records.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.