Incomplete Report was generated

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Barbara Gooden

Incomplete Report was generated

Post by Barbara Gooden »

I was asked to generate a report with all of the widows and widowers in the church. One widow was left out. I went back and checked her marital status and it was listed as "widow/widower." How can I get this report to include her name?

NeilZ

Re: Incomplete Report was generated

Post by NeilZ »

Barbara Gooden wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:28 pm
I was asked to generate a report with all of the widows and widowers in the church. One widow was left out. I went back and checked her marital status and it was listed as "widow/widower." How can I get this report to include her name?
Check to see if there are other filters on the report, that may have caused this issue. The usual reason is that the spouse was a member, but she was not and wasn't listed as a 'family member', or some such.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Incomplete Report was generated

Post by Zorak »

Another common thing that will keep people from showing up in reports is the "Include in Membership Module Reports" checkbox option on the family record. Verify that this option is checked on the Integrated Data Entry screen. It is found on the Contact tab along the right side of the form.