Safe Place Training Report

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tborgal

Safe Place Training Report

Post by tborgal »

Is there a way to set up a schedule for Safe Place Training that would work similar to the Background Check schedule and report ou the date of the last training session taken? I have tested a method of using a date field in the personal profile module and that seems to work in a limited fashion. Does anyone know of a better way to do this?
Tom

NeilZ

Re: Safe Place Training Report

Post by NeilZ »

tborgal wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:20 pm
Is there a way to set up a schedule for Safe Place Training that would work similar to the Background Check schedule and report ou the date of the last training session taken? I have tested a method of using a date field in the personal profile module and that seems to work in a limited fashion. Does anyone know of a better way to do this?
Tom,

that's the best way, unless you want to do what I did at another location. I used the Background Check module to cover both the background check and the training required since both had to be done at the same time.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Re: Safe Place Training Report

Post by tborgal »

Thanks Neil. Unfortunately they are not at the same cycle. We will give it a try in the date field.
Tom