Gang Email Deletion

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

brentbond

Gang Email Deletion

Post by brentbond »

The main internet provider in my small town is getting out of the email business in December. They (and I) have warned my users about this and that they will need to get a new email address. Naturally there will be some that will not. Is there a way that I can "gang delete" any record's email address that contains Example: "cableone" instead of going through them all individually and deleting them? I do not want to get a lot of hard bounce backs once those address are no longer good.

NeilZ

Re: Gang Email Deletion

Post by NeilZ »

brentbond wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:18 pm
The main internet provider in my small town is getting out of the email business in December. They (and I) have warned my users about this and that they will need to get a new email address. Naturally there will be some that will not. Is there a way that I can "gang delete" any record's email address that contains Example: "cableone" instead of going through them all individually and deleting them? I do not want to get a lot of hard bounce backs once those address are no longer good.
You could go through the records and clear the checkboxes next to the include in bulk email and E-mail contribution statement on the Family Mailing List and Personal Email records.

That will also take time unfortunately.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.