consecutive absence report

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tbalding

consecutive absence report

Post by tbalding »

How can I get a mail merge of the people who are on the consecutive absence report?

Thanks,
Trish

NeilZ

Re: consecutive absence report

Post by NeilZ »

tbalding wrote:How can I get a mail merge of the people who are on the consecutive absence report?

Thanks,
Trish
You can't directly. However, you can create a custom report that will do the same thing, and then pull the data in comma delimited format for use in a mail merge.

If you just want to get a mail merge of people who were absent anytime during a period, the standard abseentee label/mail merge procedure will work.

Actually, that sounds like a good idea for the wishlist; add a choice on the attendance label/mail merge routine to either select ANY absence, or a number of consecutive absences in a period.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tbalding

Post by tbalding »

I was afraid you were going to tell me that. I hadn't been able to find a way, but thought I'd ask.

I like the way the consecutive absence report lets you filter by profile status. For example, if I just want to see absences for active members.

For the wishlist, I would like to be able to filter for any absence or a number of consecutive absences in a period as well as filter by profile status.

Currently, I run the consecutive absence report, then run a custom report by profile status to get my mail merge as you suggested.

Thanks for your help,
Trish