List of Attenders

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MistryUnique

List of Attenders

Post by MistryUnique »

I want to start off saying - I HATE THIS PROGRAM. there, I feel better. (It's driving me CRAZY)

I recently had to add a new class into our descriptions, and in doing so, I had to move everyone else down one. I wanted all the kids' classes numbered together. SO - everything shows up right. The "Ladies" class is showing all the right ladies. The "Sunshine Village" class has all the right people.

UNTIL - I go to the fast-data entry to enter the attendance for this week. The "Ladies" class is coming up as the "Sunshine Village" people. But when I go into the maintain list section - it shows the right people, so I can't even change THAT. :|

I have re-indexed the membership files. I have no clue how to fix this. any ideas???

Misty

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Misty,

Make sure that the dates line up properly... Meaning, if you are trying to record attendance data for those people for 6/11/2006, but only added them to the activity today, 6/13/2006, they won't show on the fast data entry screen for that date.

The date added to the activity is tracked on the individual.

Example: If sunday school classes graduate to the next class starting this Sunday, 6/11, then as of that date, they are now members of the new activity.

PowerChurch will automatically assign the "Date Added" for you when moving people to a new activity. The idea is to have them moved before the date they need to start attending the new activity.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

I'd also do a REINDEX of the database files, this is listed under the Utilities menu. I've found over the years that this corrects many problems with activities and attendence.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MistryUnique

Thanks~!

Post by MistryUnique »

I realized, after reading your post that the "Sunshine Village" class meets during the week and goes on the next week's roll. SO - I did have them for the 11th. DUH. I just entered this week's info for hte 12th.

THANKS. Oh, and I did reindex everything -

Misty