Member added to activity is not on attendance registry form

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MVBCsecTS

Member added to activity is not on attendance registry form

Post by MVBCsecTS »

I am still fairly new (about 2 months in) to power church. Currently when I am running my attendance report "Attendance Registry Form" it is printing most of my kids for my Wednesday night group, but one family has been added several times and will not print on this report. I have them listed as a member role in the activity. I have checked their integrated family page and personal profiles and it shows the activity on their pages. If anybody can offer some assistance on what to check next it would be greatly appreciated. :wall:

NeilZ

Re: Member added to activity is not on attendance registry form

Post by NeilZ »

MVBCsecTS wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:50 am
I am still fairly new (about 2 months in) to power church. Currently when I am running my attendance report "Attendance Registry Form" it is printing most of my kids for my Wednesday night group, but one family has been added several times and will not print on this report. I have them listed as a member role in the activity. I have checked their integrated family page and personal profiles and it shows the activity on their pages. If anybody can offer some assistance on what to check next it would be greatly appreciated. :wall:
Is the Include in Membership Reports box checked on their Mailing List profile?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MVBCsecTS

Re: Member added to activity is not on attendance registry form

Post by MVBCsecTS »

Their parents are not members or participating in any activities, so their family profile was not checked there and that did solve my problem thank you so much for your help!!