Printing Attendance Register Form

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Faith United

Printing Attendance Register Form

Post by Faith United »

Using version 12.2 of PowerChurch Plus. Was trying to print Attendance Register Form for coming week. Upon printing, I noticed several names not printed. Using information from other posts on this board, I checked to make sure that every single active member had "Include in Membership Module Reports" was checked. Then reran the register form. Same members missing from the list. Don't understand what is happening, and I need those reports. Thank you in advance for any information that might be forthcoming. Jan

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Printing Attendance Register Form

Post by Zorak »

You can verify that the missing people are indeed members of the activity by going to Membership > Activities & Skills > Maintain Activities & Skills. Use the Locate button to bring up the activity in question, then click on the Members tab. If the missing people are not in the list, you can click the Add Members button and add them to the activity.

If they are already members of the activity and are included in membership module reports, then it sounds like some selection that is being made is excluding them. When running the Attendance Register Form, on each step that you click through, verify the options that are set.