Church Directory Won't Generate With Only Tagged Records

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

shawncoons

Church Directory Won't Generate With Only Tagged Records

Post by shawncoons »

Hello!

I Quicktagged the Personal Profiles I wanted in the Church Directory report and selected Tagged for which Personal Profiles I wanted to include in the directory. But the directory generates with more than the tagged profiles. I'm assuming it's related to the selections I have chosen on that same screen about including profiles by Mailing Category or Personal Status. I assumed that selecting tagged would include tagged profiles and exclude all others, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Church Directory Won't Generate With Only Tagged Records

Post by Zorak »

The tagged selection on the Church Directory is: All Families/Tagged/Not Tagged.

There is a tagging feature in both Family Mailing List and Personal Profiles. This report is looking at tagged families.

shawncoons

Post by shawncoons »

Thanks, that's what I needed. Although put me on record as saying a Personal Profile report looking to tagged Family records is silly.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Noted! The Church Directory report is actually linked under both Family Mailing List and Personal Profiles reports menus for your convenience.