Recording Attendance Number

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

SecondPres

Recording Attendance Number

Post by SecondPres »

We would like to record the number of attendees at each Sunday worship service. We have no need to record the names of the worshipers, we simply want to record the number of worshipers. Is this possible? I haven't found a way to process this type of entry. Thank you in advance!

NeilZ

Re: Recording Attendance Number

Post by NeilZ »

SecondPres wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:09 am
We would like to record the number of attendees at each Sunday worship service. We have no need to record the names of the worshipers, we simply want to record the number of worshipers. Is this possible? I haven't found a way to process this type of entry. Thank you in advance!
The 'fast data entry' window in v12 and up has a location to enter Additional Present Count just enter it there. There's no need to add any names to the 'activity' in order to do this.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

SecondPres

Post by SecondPres »

Hi Neil. I'm sorry, where is that option? We are using v 14 and I can't find it. I must be overlooking it. Sorry!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

SecondPres wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:40 pm
Hi Neil. I'm sorry, where is that option? We are using v 14 and I can't find it. I must be overlooking it. Sorry!
Open the Attendance function under Membership, select Fast Data Entry. Enter the function you're taking attendance for (if you haven't created one for worship, do that first), enter the date, then on the next window, that 'Additional Present Count" is listed at the top.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

SecondPres

Post by SecondPres »

Got it!! Thank you very much!!