Families w/No Members' List??????

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

RevWJones

Families w/No Members' List??????

Post by RevWJones »

Hello everyone. I created and imported a 400 family mailing list into PC v11.5 a few weeks ago. I have since, gone through and created what I believe is at least one family member (profile) in each. However, I need to check for any remaining families that does not have a member profile attached to it. It just may be me, but I don't see anything that just jumps out at me to accomplish this.

Does anyone know of a way to easily get a listing of families that have NO members?

Thanks and please help.

Wardell

NeilZ

Re: Families w/No Members' List??????

Post by NeilZ »

RevWJones wrote:Hello everyone. I created and imported a 400 family mailing list into PC v11.5 a few weeks ago. I have since, gone through and created what I believe is at least one family member (profile) in each. However, I need to check for any remaining families that does not have a member profile attached to it. It just may be me, but I don't see anything that just jumps out at me to accomplish this.

Does anyone know of a way to easily get a listing of families that have NO members?

Thanks and please help.

Wardell
This sounds like a custom report ... and it doesn't have to be a major report ... but I'd do it from the Personal Profiles custom report area ..
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

RevWJones

Re: Families w/No Members' List??????

Post by RevWJones »

Thanks, I'll give it a try.