Tracking number of visitors

Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities and Skills, Attendance, Visitations

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hajian

Tracking number of visitors

Post by hajian »

Is there a way to keep track of the number of visitors on a given sunday without having to enter their names, etc.? For our statistical report, it would be convenient if I could include a lump sum number of visistors in the attendance module for a given Sunday so that when I do a report it will show me how many of our people were present as well as the number of unknown visitors.

NeilZ

Re: Tracking number of visitors

Post by NeilZ »

hajian wrote:Is there a way to keep track of the number of visitors on a given sunday without having to enter their names, etc.? For our statistical report, it would be convenient if I could include a lump sum number of visistors in the attendance module for a given Sunday so that when I do a report it will show me how many of our people were present as well as the number of unknown visitors.
There is no way to do that in Powerchurch. You would do just as well by keeping this data in a notebook. Keeping the visitor's name and address allows you to send them welcome letters, track repeat visits, allow your evangelism team to bring them into membership.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

NeilZ

Re: Tracking number of visitors

Post by NeilZ »

This reply has become 'OBE' (overcome by events), that is PCPlus v.12.

The Attendance Entry Window now has a spot to enter a number to reflect anyone who has not 'signed in' for the activity, whether using a 'pew pad' or PCPlus Check-In.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.