Catalina Mac OS and the Mouse/Touch Pad

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Trinity Church Berlin

Catalina Mac OS and the Mouse/Touch Pad

Post by Trinity Church Berlin »

When Catalina came out this past fall, it was noted that while it would work on the new operating system one might see difficulties with the mouse/track pad making selections. I am still experiencing this issue. Has there been a update provided to solve this issue?

NeilZ

Re: Catalina Mac OS and the Mouse/Touch Pad

Post by NeilZ »

Trinity Church Berlin wrote:When Catalina came out this past fall, it was noted that while it would work on the new operating system one might see difficulties with the mouse/track pad making selections. I am still experiencing this issue. Has there been a update provided to solve this issue?
If I remember right, the IDS client 'should' let you know if there are updates automatically. If you haven't gotten that notice then I suspect there's nothing new. If nothing else, you can call the Powerchurch Online help line to see if they have more info.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FBCMoyock

Post by FBCMoyock »

I raised a similar issue back in October. You can't do a 2 finger scroll. The mouse cursor doesn't click in the box. You have to position the cursor over the box or you have to resize the window, then it will work. I was told it would take an update to the IDS client, but that was Oct. and nothing yet.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

FBCMoyock wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:53 pm
I raised a similar issue back in October. You can't do a 2 finger scroll. The mouse cursor doesn't click in the box. You have to position the cursor over the box or you have to resize the window, then it will work. I was told it would take an update to the IDS client, but that was Oct. and nothing yet.
Its a third-party program and, as such, does not do updates like Powerchurch. Being a small company does have its advantages when it comes to fixing issues quickly.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.