Changing Screen Fonts

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Alaraujo

Changing Screen Fonts

Post by Alaraujo »

Can I change the fonts on the main screen of PowerChurch Online? Current fonts are too small for me. :(

NeilZ

Re: Changing Screen Fonts

Post by NeilZ »

Alaraujo wrote:Can I change the fonts on the main screen of PowerChurch Online? Current fonts are too small for me. :(
Have you tried adjusting the fonts in Windows ? The client uses the same Windows font system as any other program: You can increase the size of everything on the screen by decreasing the screen resolution, or can choose a large font display theme in Windows. Both of these changes can be made in Windows by going to the Control Panel and then Display Properties.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Alaraujo

Post by Alaraujo »

Thank you. That worked, :D

Alaraujo

Post by Alaraujo »

Well,,,,,,,,,,,, changing the fonts as you described did help the powerchurch screen, but it then increases my desktop and other programs, which become larger than I wanted.

The font size on powerchurch online are not consistent with what the other programs give, including powechurch plus.

Still looking for a resolution. :(

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Alaraujo wrote:Well,,,,,,,,,,,, changing the fonts as you described did help the powerchurch screen, but it then increases my desktop and other programs, which become larger than I wanted.

The font size on powerchurch online are not consistent with what the other programs give, including powechurch plus.

Still looking for a resolution. :(
Not sure what else you can do, is the client program 'full screen' ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Alaraujo

Post by Alaraujo »

Yes. I do have it full screen.