Mass change of a field?

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

twarnock

Mass change of a field?

Post by twarnock »

It appears that the Database Manager function is disabled for online users. Is there way to mass update a field (for example, I need to toggle the "publish address in church directory" field OFF for everyone so that I can go back and turn in on for those that have "opted in." Is that possible (without a lot of manual work? :-))

Thanks -

NeilZ

Re: Mass change of a field?

Post by NeilZ »

twarnock wrote:It appears that the Database Manager function is disabled for online users. Is there way to mass update a field (for example, I need to toggle the "publish address in church directory" field OFF for everyone so that I can go back and turn in on for those that have "opted in." Is that possible (without a lot of manual work? :-))

Thanks -
I guess that may be one of the drawbacks of Powerchurch Online. Without the DB Mgr, I don't know of any other way to change that field other than manually.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

twarnock

Post by twarnock »

Any idea if PowerChurch will do it for you (since online customers cannot?)

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

twarnock wrote:Any idea if PowerChurch will do it for you (since online customers cannot?)
You'll probably have to call them direct on this one.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.