Printing to File - Online Version

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

skmcentyre

Printing to File - Online Version

Post by skmcentyre »

I looked through other posts related to the saving of reports in Excel to my harddrive and they were all dated 2011. We ugraded to 3.2.1.4466 since 2011 and I would have hoped the issue would have been repaired in the upgrade, but I am having the same issue when using a PC Windows 7 computer. I never get the option of telling the system where to post it, I only get an option to change the file type.

When I work on a MAC it works just fine.

I have a message into tech support, but I thought I would post this to see if anyone has a fix now, since it will probably be next week before I hear back from support, given that it is a weekend.

Any ideas anyone? I don't have access to our church MAC this weekend and really wanted to get some work done for our church this weekend.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

skmcentyre (Cumming, GA)

NeilZ

Re: Printing to File - Online Version

Post by NeilZ »

Did a search on the forums, and came across this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7851&hilit=saving+files+online

It may assist you.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zaina
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Printing to File - Online Version

Post by Zaina »

There is a new IDS client for Windows, 4.5.0.13212. If you are having problems with saving reports, you should download and install the newest client from http://mypowerchurch.com/. This addresses the issue with the 64 bit computers.