Export to MSAccess

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

UUFWS

Export to MSAccess

Post by UUFWS »

Is the "Export to Access MDB" function not available in PC Online? Thought I had used it before, but that might have been when we were still using the locally hosted version. It appears to be exporting, but at the end I receive an error message "ME could not be accessed..."

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Export to MSAccess

Post by Zorak »

That sounds like something you will need to speak with a tech about. Give us a call at (800) 486-1800 from 9AM to 6PM Eastern, Monday through Friday.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

UUFWS wrote:Is the "Export to Access MDB" function not available in PC Online? Thought I had used it before, but that might have been when we were still using the locally hosted version. It appears to be exporting, but at the end I receive an error message "ME could not be accessed..."
Are you using the 'local server' drive that the IDS client sets up for you to temporarily store the files? I believe you have to select one of the 'client' drives.

See this knowledgebase article. It may assist you:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/77/ ... ving-files
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Urp .. it appears that Zorak posted just before me. If you are following the directions I listed here, then I would then do as Zorak recommends.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.