Constant Contact Syncing not working

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

chucksings

Constant Contact Syncing not working

Post by chucksings »

In CC all the Powerchurch email addresses come into CC with quotation marks around the email. CC sees such as invalid emails and marks them as "error" and will not send.

Thoughts on what is going on?

PowerChurch Online ----

Thanks

NeilZ

Re: Constant Contact Syncing not working

Post by NeilZ »

You probably won't get any reply from the staff until Tuesday ... but I'm pretty sure if they are exported in the same way as a CSV file, they are delimited by quotes. I don't know what type of format Constant Contact uses when they sync data, but that may be an issue. They could have changed their requirements and didn't pass on that data to the PCPlus developers.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

NeilZ

Re: Constant Contact Syncing not working

Post by NeilZ »

NeilZ wrote:You probably won't get any reply from the staff until Tuesday ... but I'm pretty sure if they are exported in the same way as a CSV file, they are delimited by quotes. I don't know what type of format Constant Contact uses when they sync data, but that may be an issue. They could have changed their requirements and didn't pass on that data to the PCPlus developers.
Evidently, the Powerchurch staff noticed this, as the new Maintenance Release fixes that.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.