Trouble Uploading Pictures

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

karamellow1

Trouble Uploading Pictures

Post by karamellow1 »

When I attempt to upload pictures to Power Church I am getting this error. "This operation as been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the system administrator (I use my personal computer for my church work). How do I fix this?

NeilZ

Re: Trouble Uploading Pictures

Post by NeilZ »

karamellow1 wrote:When I attempt to upload pictures to Power Church I am getting this error. "This operation as been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the system administrator (I use my personal computer for my church work). How do I fix this?
Here's a question .. is this message coming directly from YOUR computer, or are you getting it through the IDS/Powerchurch Online interface?

If its from your computer, all I can advise is check to see if your Firewall is blocking any uploads. If you're getting the error through the Powerchurch Online interface, I would call Powerchurch support directly as it appears that there is something that needs to be adjusted either with your IDS setup or with the Powerchurch server.

You have free support for PCPlus ONLINE, so take advantage of it.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Trouble Uploading Pictures

Post by Zorak »

That sounds like the message that happens when you try to browse to a location on the PowerChurch Online server that you don't have access to.

When browsing to the picture file to import, be sure you are browsing on drive letters M and higher. Those are the drives on your computer. Don't click the standard Windows Desktop or My Documents links, because those are the folders on our server that you don't have access to.