Error 1410 unable to create temporary work files

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

uucw

Error 1410 unable to create temporary work files

Post by uucw »

I'm receiving the following error window whenever I attempt to save a change in the calendar - and sometimes halfway through making changes in the event dialog. This is definitely on my computer as I can make changes on the ministers laptop:

PROGRAM: PC
LINE: 297
ERROR: 1410

I should mention that when I click OK, PowerChurch then shuts down. IDS Client stays running and I can launch the PC+ window again.

Please advise.

This message is not included in PowerChurch's Comprehensive Error Message Reference List at https://www.powerchurch.com/support/431 ... rence-list. You might want to change that.
Jennifer Landry, Office Administrator
Unitarian Universalist Church of Worcester
90 Holden Street, Worcester MA 01606

NeilZ

Re: Error 1410 unable to create temporary work files

Post by NeilZ »

uucw wrote:I'm receiving the following error window whenever I attempt to save a change in the calendar - and sometimes halfway through making changes in the event dialog. This is definitely on my computer as I can make changes on the ministers laptop:

PROGRAM: PC
LINE: 297
ERROR: 1410

I should mention that when I click OK, PowerChurch then shuts down. IDS Client stays running and I can launch the PC+ window again.

Please advise.

This message is not included in PowerChurch's Comprehensive Error Message Reference List at https://www.powerchurch.com/support/431 ... rence-list. You might want to change that.
Since you're using Powerchurch Online, you have access to their Phone Support free, I'd give them a call directly.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

uucw

Re: Error 1410 unable to create temporary work files

Post by uucw »

Well, whatever the issue was, it seems to have spontaneously resolved itself overnight. For now I'm not going to worry about it but if it happens again I'll call tech support.
Jennifer Landry, Office Administrator
Unitarian Universalist Church of Worcester
90 Holden Street, Worcester MA 01606