multiply locations?

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Tammy/newlife

multiply locations?

Post by Tammy/newlife »

Yes, I wanted to know how do we use power church at more than one location? We have this software installed in our Pittsburgh location and are opening another campus in Bridgeville. We want to have all the same info be available at both locations. Have the ability to insert new information on one location and it is updated at the 2nd. Someone mentioned to me maybe having it be in a cloud or somewhere where it's updated there and can be pulled down from anywhere. I assume we would install the program at the 2nd location and then we can get in??? I did see something on the forum about power church online...not sure if that is what we need. Please advise...I would love to talk with someone more in detail if possible on it. I can be reached at 412-295-4102.

NeilZ

Re: multiply locations?

Post by NeilZ »

Tammy/newlife wrote:Yes, I wanted to know how do we use power church at more than one location? We have this software installed in our Pittsburgh location and are opening another campus in Bridgeville. We want to have all the same info be available at both locations. Have the ability to insert new information on one location and it is updated at the 2nd. Someone mentioned to me maybe having it be in a cloud or somewhere where it's updated there and can be pulled down from anywhere. I assume we would install the program at the 2nd location and then we can get in??? I did see something on the forum about power church online...not sure if that is what we need. Please advise...I would love to talk with someone more in detail if possible on it. I can be reached at 412-295-4102.
My suggestion is to move to Powerchurch Online, however, because there is two separate locations, there may be two separate licenses involved. If you want to talk about it, call Powerchurch directly !! (800) 486-1800
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Tammy/newlife

Re: multiply locations?

Post by Tammy/newlife »

Thanks Neil!