Exporting

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

bubbiev

Exporting

Post by bubbiev »

When I go the "Save as" when exporting, I click Word etc., and then it doesn't give me the option to save on my USB. After clicking Word, it states "saved to work station." How do I get to choose where to save it, and if I can't, what is "workstation?'

NeilZ

Re: Exporting

Post by NeilZ »

bubbiev wrote:When I go the "Save as" when exporting, I click Word etc., and then it doesn't give me the option to save on my USB. After clicking Word, it states "saved to work station." How do I get to choose where to save it, and if I can't, what is "workstation?'
FWIW .. workstation usually refers to your local computer. That said .. I suspect you're using Powerchurch Online ?? If not, drop down to the area marked local program.

There are differences in the way you save files using that program.

This Knowledge Base article may help you. https://www.powerchurch.com/support/77/ ... ving-files

local program

If you're using regular Powerchurch on your local computer (or shared across a network) you have to have the USB drive installed before you start Powerchurch. The program does not refresh local drives after it starts.

If it was installed, and the program still doesn't see it, what version are you using??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.