Mouse disappears

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

jshutt

Mouse disappears

Post by jshutt »

I have an ongoing problem that sometime during a Power Church session the mouse arrow randomly disappears. It starts out fine. I've gotten really good at guessing where the mouse is pointing and can usually highlight a "save" dialog box and not lose what I'm working on. Then I can close out Power Church and restart and it's fine again for a while. The mouse works fine on every other program I'm using.
Any ideas?

NeilZ

Re: Mouse disappears

Post by NeilZ »

jshutt wrote:I have an ongoing problem that sometime during a Power Church session the mouse arrow randomly disappears. It starts out fine. I've gotten really good at guessing where the mouse is pointing and can usually highlight a "save" dialog box and not lose what I'm working on. Then I can close out Power Church and restart and it's fine again for a while. The mouse works fine on every other program I'm using.
Any ideas?
Do you run Powerchurch fullscreen ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

CranfordUMC

Post by CranfordUMC »

I have had this problem ever since converting to PC online. I called the support number and they are aware of the problem.

Neil, I do not run PC full screen. Do you think that would help?
Steve Heller
Treasurer
Cranford United Methodist Church

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

CranfordUMC wrote:I have had this problem ever since converting to PC online. I called the support number and they are aware of the problem.

Neil, I do not run PC full screen. Do you think that would help?
No .. since you didn't identify as using Powerchurch Online, I had thought it was an issue with regular Powerchurch. Using the IDS client causes a different issue, and really does not affect regular users.

Since you called the PCPlus Online Free Support number, they will handle the issue.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

jshutt

Post by jshutt »

Thanks guys for your help. So far no problems with it this morning!