Need to access check-in download?

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

office@vbcaurora.org

Need to access check-in download?

Post by office@vbcaurora.org »

In an attempt to figure out why our labelmakers are sporadically yet consistently not working properly, I uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Including powerchurch and the online check in. How do I access the online check in again? I can't find a download for it. We didn't use it as an unmanned kiosk, rather a manned computer.

Thank you!
Becky

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Need to access check-in download?

Post by Zorak »

I just forwarded a copy of the original e-mail that was sent with all the necessary setup information and link to the kiosk installer.

office@vbcaurora.org

Post by office@vbcaurora.org »

Thanks that worked great.

I was hoping uninstalling and re-installing would delete the dymo labelmaker from the printers. Our setup menu has 5 labelmakers listed - we've only ever had three, and we aren't able to print tags for some reason. I'm assuming it has something to do with the software thinking we have 5 possible printers.

How do I delete label printers from available options on the set up menu?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Uninstall them from the Printers & Scanners list in Windows. That is where Check In is getting the list of installed printers.