Importing contributions from Vanco

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Importing contributions from Vanco

Postby umcofmac » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:17 am

The first time I tried to import transactions from Vanco after converting to PowerChurch Online, I got a message saying:

"The following programs are using duplicate credentials

Default=Default

It is recommended you have only one set to prevent duplicate contributions."

When I click OK, it takes me to the initial setup screen where it lists Default and Default in a list box as the two possible Vanco Payment Solutions programs, but when I click next, the same dialog box comes up as described above. It doesn't matter which of the two Defaults I choose; I get the same message. I never had problems importing with the desktop version. How can this be resolved?
umcofmac

Re: Importing contributions from Vanco

Postby NeilZ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:28 pm

umcofmac wrote:The first time I tried to import transactions from Vanco after converting to PowerChurch Online, I got a message saying:

"The following programs are using duplicate credentials

Default=Default

It is recommended you have only one set to prevent duplicate contributions."

When I click OK, it takes me to the initial setup screen where it lists Default and Default in a list box as the two possible Vanco Payment Solutions programs, but when I click next, the same dialog box comes up as described above. It doesn't matter which of the two Defaults I choose; I get the same message. I never had problems importing with the desktop version. How can this be resolved?

Because you're not running on a local machine, there are some differences. As a Powerchurch Online user, you have free phone support. I suggest you give them a call, as they can help you faster over the phone, than via the forums.

Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.
NeilZ