Importing contributions from Vanco

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

umcofmac

Importing contributions from Vanco

Post by umcofmac »

The first time I tried to import transactions from Vanco after converting to PowerChurch Online, I got a message saying:

"The following programs are using duplicate credentials

Default=Default

It is recommended you have only one set to prevent duplicate contributions."

When I click OK, it takes me to the initial setup screen where it lists Default and Default in a list box as the two possible Vanco Payment Solutions programs, but when I click next, the same dialog box comes up as described above. It doesn't matter which of the two Defaults I choose; I get the same message. I never had problems importing with the desktop version. How can this be resolved?

NeilZ

Re: Importing contributions from Vanco

Post by NeilZ »

umcofmac wrote:The first time I tried to import transactions from Vanco after converting to PowerChurch Online, I got a message saying:

"The following programs are using duplicate credentials

Default=Default

It is recommended you have only one set to prevent duplicate contributions."

When I click OK, it takes me to the initial setup screen where it lists Default and Default in a list box as the two possible Vanco Payment Solutions programs, but when I click next, the same dialog box comes up as described above. It doesn't matter which of the two Defaults I choose; I get the same message. I never had problems importing with the desktop version. How can this be resolved?
Because you're not running on a local machine, there are some differences. As a Powerchurch Online user, you have free phone support. I suggest you give them a call, as they can help you faster over the phone, than via the forums.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.