Viewing a report on line

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

henrichc

Viewing a report on line

Post by henrichc »

Maneuvering through an online report is very frustrating. The pages do not update immediately as you scroll down. :wall: . The pages flash and it takes time for the viewing to catch up with the moving of the side bar.

NeilZ

Re: Viewing a report on line

Post by NeilZ »

henrichc wrote:Maneuvering through an online report is very frustrating. The pages do not update immediately as you scroll down. :wall: . The pages flash and it takes time for the viewing to catch up with the moving of the side bar.
I've not seen other posts on that here, so I went to check using the demo system.

The issue you're seeing may be more a result of latency on your network or computer, as I was able to view a complete set of 2017 Contribution Statements, and flip through the pages without an problem, other than the brief refresh 'flicker' or 'flash' as the IDS program refreshes its display.

Are others on your local network seeing this issue?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

henrichc

Post by henrichc »

I did not encounter this in previous versions of PowerChurch.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

henrichc wrote:I did not encounter this in previous versions of PowerChurch.
As I mentioned, I'm not seeing the latency issues you're seeing. Since you are using Powerchurch Online, you have free phone support, I suggest you give them a call.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.