PowerChurch Shutdown and Won't Restart

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

TAG185

PowerChurch Shutdown and Won't Restart

Post by TAG185 »

Recently I've been having temporarily unresponsiveness while using Powerchurch and I will just quit and restart. But today while working in accounting, it quit suddenly, shutdown, and I won't open back up. :x It's asking to be connected with a host address. What is that? I'm the only one using the software. I don't know what version this is but we initially installed the power church online software it 2 months ago. Using a MAC if this info makes a difference.

NeilZ

Re: PowerChurch Shutdown and Won't Restart

Post by NeilZ »

TAG185 wrote:Recently I've been having temporarily unresponsiveness while using Powerchurch and I will just quit and restart. But today while working in accounting, it quit suddenly, shutdown, and I won't open back up. :x It's asking to be connected with a host address. What is that? I'm the only one using the software. I don't know what version this is but we initially installed the power church online software it 2 months ago. Using a MAC if this info makes a difference.
You're using Powerchurch Online, and they were having connectivity issues with the connection to the Powerchurch servers. You should be able to log back in now as the outage was fixed.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

TAG185

Re: PowerChurch Shutdown and Won't Restart

Post by TAG185 »

Oh thank you. :-)