OSX Multiple Users

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

mrd030485

OSX Multiple Users

Post by mrd030485 »

I am having trouble with PowerChurch installed on the latest OSX. I have multiple users and only the admin user, which initially installed the application, can use it. I need all users to be able to use the application. They all have permission to access and can get the initial pop-up for cancel or go. However the IDS login only opens when run by the admin that installed the application.

Any thoughts/experience/suggestions are welcome.

NeilZ

Re: OSX Multiple Users

Post by NeilZ »

mrd030485 wrote:I am having trouble with PowerChurch installed on the latest OSX. I have multiple users and only the admin user, which initially installed the application, can use it. I need all users to be able to use the application. They all have permission to access and can get the initial pop-up for cancel or go. However the IDS login only opens when run by the admin that installed the application.

Any thoughts/experience/suggestions are welcome.
OK .. normally PC Online is licensed for two users to access it online, but that's only for the connection to the online application servers.

The IDS client should work for anyone, but only two people can access the server at the same time, unless you added additional seats.

Did the Admin add users and passwords to the program itself? If the Admin did, but your users can't get that far, you may want to call Powerchurch directly, as you do have free phone support when you have PC Online.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.