email list for background checks

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tborgal

email list for background checks

Post by tborgal »

Is there an easy way to get a report of email addresses of those requiring background checks?
Tom

NeilZ

Re: email list for background checks

Post by NeilZ »

tborgal wrote:Is there an easy way to get a report of email addresses of those requiring background checks?
Tom .. look under personal profiles reports ... there are two concerning background checks. One that will list all adults with background checks, and one which will report those who need one. Of course I assume you have these individuals setup in PCPlus as having/needing checks.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

Thanks Neil,
I have run the report for adults with background checks and it gives me a list of names. But what our secretary is looking for is a list that has their names and email addresses. I did not see any way to get such a report.
Tom

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

tborgal wrote:Thanks Neil,
I have run the report for adults with background checks and it gives me a list of names. But what our secretary is looking for is a list that has their names and email addresses. I did not see any way to get such a report.
Looks like its time for a custom report, however also I would send an email to the wishlist@powerchurch.com. I'm fairly sure this is something that would be of benefit to most every Powerchurch user. You never know, these small requests often get added in the MRs.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

tborgal

Post by tborgal »

Thanks Neil I will do that.
Tom