unable to print 941 "runtime Error"

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

cgjsmith

unable to print 941 "runtime Error"

Post by cgjsmith »

I am unable to print the quarterly taxes for the first time. When I hit print taxes a box comes up that says Microsoft c++ runtime library Runtimeerror!
Program: C;/program files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS|Client.....
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual was.
Please contact the applications support for more information.
Ive tried updating Microsoft visual and tried printing it on three different computers and get the same window. Please help. My computer support passed away this winter and I'm unsure how to fix this.

NeilZ

Re: unable to print 941 "runtime Error"

Post by NeilZ »

cgjsmith wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:16 am
I am unable to print the quarterly taxes for the first time. When I hit print taxes a box comes up that says Microsoft c++ runtime library Runtimeerror!
Program: C;/program files (x86)\IDS LLC\IDS|Client.....
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual was.
Please contact the applications support for more information.
Ive tried updating Microsoft visual and tried printing it on three different computers and get the same window. Please help. My computer support passed away this winter and I'm unsure how to fix this.
When was the last time you updated the PCPlus Online client program? What version of Windows are you using?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

You should be able to fix this issue by running the PowerChurch Online/IDS Client "as administrator". Instead of double-clicking the icon to run it, right click and choose Run as Administrator. Doing so will allow all the related controls to re-register themselves.

cgjsmith

Post by cgjsmith »

windows 10 and when I tried to update the power church program it says that it is up to date. I tried on a 4th computer and it worked fine. Im really confused. Crystal

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

cgjsmith wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:52 am
windows 10 and when I tried to update the power church program it says that it is up to date. I tried on a 4th computer and it worked fine. Im really confused. Crystal
Did you try Zorak's suggestion? That should work.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.