When is Power Church Online updating to version 14?

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

OhBeWan

When is Power Church Online updating to version 14?

Post by OhBeWan »

Upon login, I occasionally get a notice that Power Church Online will update to version 14. I think the date given was in February. The notice doesn't say I have to do anything. In other parts of the forum, I see there are a number of maintenance releases which means that version 14 is up and running. Is there something I missed?

John Staudt

Re: When is Power Church Online updating to version 14?

Post by John Staudt »

I think we've been seeing the updating to version 14 message for over 2 months now. When should we expect to see this implemented for our church account?

John Staudt
-- John Staudt

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

OhBeWan wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:11 pm
Upon login, I occasionally get a notice that Power Church Online will update to version 14. I think the date given was in February. The notice doesn't say I have to do anything. In other parts of the forum, I see there are a number of maintenance releases which means that version 14 is up and running. Is there something I missed?
The servers are usually the ones first updated, you shouldn't have to do anything.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

John Staudt wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:51 am
I think we've been seeing the updating to version 14 message for over 2 months now. When should we expect to see this implemented for our church account?

John Staudt
As I said above, the servers are usually the first things updated.
If you're not seeing this, you have access to the toll-free phone number for Powerchurch Online, I suggest giving them a call.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

It is true that v14 has been released. In our testing, we have found some PowerChurch Online-specific edge cases which are preventing us from moving accounts en masse, and we are working to address those so we don't break anything accidentally.

That said, if you would like to move to PCO14, we can do that (unless you're one of those special cases). John, we have moved your account as you requested, so the next time you log into PCO, you'll convert to v14.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

OhBeWan

Post by OhBeWan »

Yup, talked to the nice folks at PC. They said that I was good to go, so they updated me. Life is good.