Printing issue

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

pcu52536

Printing issue

Post by pcu52536 »

I'm running windows xp and pc online and am having trouble printing. I've never had problems printing before (with PC) and I've printed from other applications but I'm having a problem today with PC. Any suggestions?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

What is the problem that you are having?

pcu52536

Can not change local drive for report printing

Post by pcu52536 »

How do I change the drive to my local drive when printing reports? Is there a default location for this info? Am I missing something?

ken.boudreaux

Post by ken.boudreaux »

When I try to to a printer install to print reports...none of my Windows Vista Printers show on the list of available printers.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

Ken,

PowerChurch Online should detect your default printer and set that one up to be used automatically. If you want to add additional printers, you'll need set those up. On the Program Window (the screen you get when you log in, but before you open PowerChurch), select File -> Printers -> Configure Client Printer. Follow the prompts there.

If your (local) print spooler service dies, that can cause the printers to disappear from PC Online. Of course, they won't be available from anywhere, so you probably would have noticed that. A reboot should fix that, if it happens.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/