Printing Mailing Lables

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Otto

Printing Mailing Lables

Post by Otto »

I have a problem printing mailing lables from PC-Online. In printing Avery # 5161 (20 Lables) the spacing is incorrect, it starts a bit low on the first row and when it gets to about the middel of the first sheet the spacing is to short between the labels so by the time it gets to the end of the sheet it prints the first line of the name on the label above. Has anyone run into that problem? I tried using both Adobe and Foxit with the same result so it is not there the problem is but in the online program
The computer based program prints correctly on the forms and as a work around I have to go to each remote station, backup from PC-Online, Restore that backup on each unit before they can print labels. :(
Anyone else had that problem?
Otto.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Printing Mailing Lables

Post by Zorak »

PowerChurch Online is just a remote installation of PowerChurch Plus. It has the same label formats built in as the local program does.

The difference has to be in the PDF software, unless you have customized the label layouts incorrectly in PowerChurch Online.

Have you gone through the process listed in the following Knowledge Base article?

http://www.powerchurch.com/support/answ ... icle_id=77

By default, PDF software will scale each page to fit, rather than leaving the default margins in place. This has resolved all of the page layout issues I have come across in PowerChurch Online.