Emailing reports: Pulls from Profile only?

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

chucksings

Emailing reports: Pulls from Profile only?

Post by chucksings »

In sending a report to people in an activity, does PC only pull from the E-mail in Profile? I have some people whose only E-mail is found in the Integrated "family" E--mail. They are not being included when I send the reports.

Thanks

NeilZ

Re: Emailing reports: Pulls from Profile only?

Post by NeilZ »

chucksings wrote:In sending a report to people in an activity, does PC only pull from the E-mail in Profile? I have some people whose only E-mail is found in the Integrated "family" E--mail. They are not being included when I send the reports.

Thanks
Do these profiles have the Include in Bulk Mailings checked ?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

If sending e-mails for Personal Profiles, Contributions, or Activities & Skills, it should include family e-mail if there is no profile e-mail.

If sending e-mails for Family Mailing List, it should include profile e-mail if there is no family e-mail.

chucksings

Post by chucksings »

As Neil stated above -- the only way I can send an E-mail to someone without a Profile E-mail address is by checking "Include in Bulk Mailings" in the Integrated Module.

Thanks

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

chucksings wrote:As Neil stated above -- the only way I can send an E-mail to someone without a Profile E-mail address is by checking "Include in Bulk Mailings" in the Integrated Module.

Thanks
Zorak was correct too ... even if you had a profile email, unless the bulk email box was checked, it would not go out to them.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

We won't send an e-mail to any address in the program if you do not have the include in bulk mailings box checked. That is address-specific, not person or family-specific.

If you have ten family members, each with an e-mail address, but all of them have "include in bulk mailings" unchecked, it should send to the family e-mail address if that box is checked.