Email to Active Officers?

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

chucksings

Email to Active Officers?

Post by chucksings »

I wish there was some way to E-mail to people I have entered into the Officers section. It seems this would be useful. The way it stand now (I think) is that after entering Officer Data that would still need to create an Officer Activity if I were to E-mail them as a group.

Correct?

Thanks

NeilZ

Re: Email to Active Officers?

Post by NeilZ »

chucksings wrote:I wish there was some way to E-mail to people I have entered into the Officers section. It seems this would be useful. The way it stand now (I think) is that after entering Officer Data that would still need to create an Officer Activity if I were to E-mail them as a group.

Correct?

Thanks
The offices should have an activity number, so the email to a group under Activities and Skills should work.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

chucksings

Post by chucksings »

Sorry - I was not clear.

I am trying to send a report to such officers. I do not see a "send to Officers" option for the canned reports. The only options are Send this Report to 1) an e-mail address 2) selected people from Personal Profiles and 3) a group from the Activity and Skills module. What I would like would be for it to send to the Officers only.

As you say however --- I do see how to ---Send E-mail Message to a Group ---> Current Officers.

Thanks

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

chucksings wrote:Sorry - I was not clear.

I am trying to send a report to such officers. I do not see a "send to Officers" option for the canned reports. The only options are Send this Report to 1) an e-mail address 2) selected people from Personal Profiles and 3) a group from the Activity and Skills module. What I would like would be for it to send to the Officers only.

As you say however --- I do see how to ---Send E-mail Message to a Group ---> Current Officers.

Thanks
The offices should have an activity number assigned to them, thus you can send the reports to those people listed under those numbers.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Because the Offices Served allows you to record historical information (people who *were* officers in between these dates) they don't have to currently be a member of the activity to have an Offices Served record.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Zorak wrote:Because the Offices Served allows you to record historical information (people who *were* officers in between these dates) they don't have to currently be a member of the activity to have an Offices Served record.
Hmmmm ... in that case, perhaps a 'send to current officers' option may be in order to satisfy Chuck's need :?:
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

chucksings

Post by chucksings »

Yes exactly. If one is able to "Send E-mail Message to a Group ---> Current Officers" then it would seem possible that this function (Send to Current Officers) could also be available for the sending of reports.

Thanks for the enhancement request. :)

Chuck