List of people NOT involved as leaders and officers

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

chucksings

List of people NOT involved as leaders and officers

Post by chucksings »

I'm curious how others find this information. In other words when our Nominating Committee meets for their work, I think it would be helpful for them to have a list of every adult in the church who is currently NOT involved in a leadership/ teaching/ volunteer role.

I was hoping there would be a report that would answer this question associated with the Current Officers module. If there is I am not seeing it.

So what then would be the best way to approach this question?

Thanks

Zolman
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: List of people NOT involved as leaders and officers

Post by Zolman »

you could try running a "selected activities and roles" report and on the selection criteria menu change the activity roles button to not include leadership/teaching/ volunteer (so uncheck those options).

This will give you a list of everyone who is a member of any activity but are not listed as being one of those roles.

chucksings

Post by chucksings »

If a person coded as a Member of a Sunday School class was also coded as a Chairperson of the Deacons, wouldn't your query pull that person as "uninvolved"?

Thanks

chucksings

Post by chucksings »

I wish the Officers module had more kick to it in PCP. It appears to me that it is little more that a place to enter service dates for volunteers. I do note there is a report that shows current officer and one previous.

I have earlier requested an enhancement to be able to E-mail reports to selected class officers. Then how about the ability to query the database of officers. For instance, when will one be approaching an X number of years of service? In how many ministries does this person serve as an officer? And then to my point in this thread: Who is NOT coded as an officer.

Wishing ---

Thanks