practice

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dynamite_the_only

practice

Post by dynamite_the_only »

Is there not a place where one could practice the accounting side of powerchurch without paying?

I just need some practical assignments that will allow me to become familiar with the data entry.

thank you.
Jacquie Pounden, Secretary
Grace Christian Reformed Church

NeilZ

Re: practice

Post by NeilZ »

dynamite_the_only wrote:Is there not a place where one could practice the accounting side of powerchurch without paying?

I just need some practical assignments that will allow me to become familiar with the data entry.

thank you.
If you had the full program, I would have recommended that you install the program in a separate location. You could get a demo copy, but I'm not sure how functional that would be for what you want.

That said ... you can enter transactions to your hearts content, then delete them before you post. No transaction is 'official' unless they are posted to accounting.

What type of transactions are you talking about ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

dynamite_the_only

Post by dynamite_the_only »

I had my first training by treasurer last night to enter contributions.
but in order for me to "get it" i need the practice.

so, I wondered if there are lessons I could do.

8)
Jacquie Pounden, Secretary
Grace Christian Reformed Church

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

You can download the demo, which is essentially the same program running on PC Online. I think it will limit you to 100 contribution entries or something like that, but if you still needed more practice, there is a Delete Old Data option in Contributions to get rid of all the history and start over, allowing you to enter 100 more.

http://powerchurch.com/demo