don't remember my password

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

maryed60

don't remember my password

Post by maryed60 »

I rarely use the program. today I needed to get some information for the Pastor and I don't remember my password to sign into PowerChurch.

NeilZ

Re: don't remember my password

Post by NeilZ »

maryed60 wrote:I rarely use the program. today I needed to get some information for the Pastor and I don't remember my password to sign into PowerChurch.
If you are talking about your personal password, then the best thing to do is get someone who has the Admin password to log on to Powerchurch, head to Files -> Preferences - Password look for your 'record' then click on the Change Password button to change your password to something new that you know.

If you're talking about the System Admin password, then you need to call the Powerchurch support phone number for instructions. They will need you to have the pastor fill out a form and fax it to them to prove you are who you say you are. This is to protect them from giving out information to a unauthorized person.

Finally, since you've posted in the Powerchurch Online forum, I'm going to assume you may be talking about the IDS password, which (I believe) should be the same for all users. Again, in this case you have to call Powerchurch tech support.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.