Emailing Family Update Form

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

skuenkel

Emailing Family Update Form

Post by skuenkel »

We would really like to be able to email the Family Update form to our members opposed to printing it. It is a great form but this would be a MAJOR print out (9-15 pages per family) plus expensive to mail out. Emailing it would cut down costs tremendously. It would be nice to email it out similar to contribution statements. Questions: 1) is this doable? and 2) if not, can it be added as a future enhancement?
thanks, Steve

NeilZ

Re: Emailing Family Update Form

Post by NeilZ »

Currently, it does not appear so. However, I agree that it would be a great enhancement to be able to adapt the same email routine used for the Contribution statements with this report.

This would mean, however, that only those families with email addresses listed in the system would get this report. You could then have the system print out all the others or not, just as you can with Contribution Statements.

I add my second to this request.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

debbieg

Post by debbieg »

I "third" this request! :D

FrankS

Post by FrankS »

This seems like an obvious candidate for new features in an upcoming release. My congregation, on storm-battered Long Island, used PowerChurch to reach out to vulnerable members. Since we were frustrated by the incompleteness and inaccuracy of our contact information, we are pushing to refresh this data.

What is the preferred way to nominate features for inclusion in future releases?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Our Program Development staff and decision makers monitor the forums here, but the "preferred" way to make appeals for new features or changes in the program is to e-mail them directly at wishlist@powerchurch.com.