11.5 upgrade issues

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FBCMoyock

11.5 upgrade issues

Post by FBCMoyock »

Since upgrading to 11.5 this morning I have to wait between 15 and 30 seconds for screens to open.

After posting my deposit I ran the FUNDS REPORT (Unposted Transactions)
Any deposit with a designation shows up twice in the report. Once in the regular column and then indented under the designation. They are then counted twice in the total.

NeilZ

Re: 11.5 upgrade issues

Post by NeilZ »

FBCMoyock wrote:Since upgrading to 11.5 this morning I have to wait between 15 and 30 seconds for screens to open.
Evidently, there was a major rush to use the servers today, this forum thread explains this.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7020
After posting my deposit I ran the FUNDS REPORT (Unposted Transactions)
Any deposit with a designation shows up twice in the report. Once in the regular column and then indented under the designation. They are then counted twice in the total.
I'm assuming that you're talking about the Contributions report?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

FBCMoyock

Post by FBCMoyock »

Got an email from support explaining the slow response of the system.

I am talking about the Contributions Report. Support says they were able to replicate the problem and they will fix it in the next maintenance release. That will be great, but until then I will have to deal with a report with wrong data on it.

trinity

Post by trinity »

Thank you! I have noticed several new features so far that are really fabulous, including showing the designations on the main fund report. I know there may be glitches, but I am really pleased overall!

RevWJones

Post by RevWJones »

Hi folks, can I clarify just one thing about the initial issue with this thread please? Is this an issue with the locally installed version, the online version, or both?

Thanks for your response.
Rev. Jones
Second Baptist Church
Ypsilanti, MI

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

RevWJones wrote:Hi folks, can I clarify just one thing about the initial issue with this thread please? Is this an issue with the locally installed version, the online version, or both?

Thanks for your response.
Rev. Jones
Second Baptist Church
Ypsilanti, MI
AFAIK, the base 11.5 software for both local and online versions is the same. The difference with the online version is the interface software (IDS Client) and the way you have to save files, due backups, and print reports.

The thread could have been started under General Questions and Answers, actually ;)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

The issue is in the report, which is the same in PCPLUS and PC Online.