Crashes when trying to Print Contribution Statements

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

pcu55303

Crashes when trying to Print Contribution Statements

Post by pcu55303 »

I am trying to print the member contribution statements, about 150 or so and when it goes to process it after running through the selections, the program crashes and disappears. I have gotten it to show me the statements too, and when I select print it crashes. Any ideas?

iMac
Please visit us at...http://www.htaj.org

NeilZ

Re: Crashes when trying to Print Contribution Statements

Post by NeilZ »

pcu55303 wrote:I am trying to print the member contribution statements, about 150 or so and when it goes to process it after running through the selections, the program crashes and disappears. I have gotten it to show me the statements too, and when I select print it crashes. Any ideas?

iMac
OK ... quick questions:

Where's the printer located?? Networked, attached ?? Type of printer, etc ... I'm assuming that the printer works fine otherwise ?? I take it you don't get any sort of error message at all ??

This sounds like a local buffering issue of some sort since the system has to transfer down to the client, and then to your print queue.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

pcu55303

Post by pcu55303 »

Neil,
As always fast as usual! :)
It's networked and it seems to be a buffering issue. I got them printed by doing small batches (3 batches to be exact) about 150 total. It's a Konica minolta printer I think, I just left the church to pick up my son.

Well at least is worked!
Please visit us at...http://www.htaj.org

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

pcu55303 wrote:Neil,
As always fast as usual! :)
It's networked and it seems to be a buffering issue. I got them printed by doing small batches (3 batches to be exact) about 150 total. It's a Konica minolta printer I think, I just left the church to pick up my son.

Well at least is worked!
8)

From the sound of it, that's what I figured. Glad to hear that you split up the print to get it done.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.