PowerChurch Online Email Settings

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tci

PowerChurch Online Email Settings

Post by tci »

We have just converted to PowerChurch Online. I tried to run a batch email but I'm getting the following error: Authentication is required before sending [R0107005]. Whenever I run it from our previous stand alone v9 I have no problems at all sending out a batch email.

I tried putting in our username and password and that still did not work for the online version. Am I doing something wrong?

Zebes
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: PowerChurch Online Email Settings

Post by Zebes »

tci wrote:...Authentication is required before sending...
This message indicates that the e-mail settings are not correct in PowerChurch. I would go to File > Preferences > System Setup Options. Click the E-mail tab and enter your settings, which you can get from your provider. Then click the Test button. If PowerChurch is able to connect to your e-mail server, you'll get the message, "A successful connection was made." If you get any other message, then at least one of the settings is incorrect. A successful connection is not a guarantee that you won't have any trouble sending e-mail, but it's a good place to start.