Loss of Data

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Bo Boghani
Authorized Teaching Consultant

Loss of Data

Post by Bo Boghani »

Has anyone reported a loss of data in PowerChurch online user community? One of my clients reported a set of payroll data missing after she entered the data and printed out the payroll stubs. She has payroll stubs to show me that the data was entered but can not find the data in unposted or posted transactions. We could not find it in fund accounting side either! Any ideas on what might have happened?

Bo Boghani

NeilZ

Re: Loss of Data

Post by NeilZ »

Bo Boghani wrote:Has anyone reported a loss of data in PowerChurch online user community? One of my clients reported a set of payroll data missing after she entered the data and printed out the payroll stubs. She has payroll stubs to show me that the data was entered but can not find the data in unposted or posted transactions. We could not find it in fund accounting side either! Any ideas on what might have happened?

Bo Boghani
Did someone do a restore of the database after she did the payroll ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Bo Boghani

Post by Bo Boghani »

That was the first question I asked and she said no. I have to take their word for it,

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Bo Boghani wrote:That was the first question I asked and she said no. I have to take their word for it,
I'd call Powerchurch directly to see if they can verify what did or did not happen. That said, you CAN verify if someone did a restore to the database. That is logged in the system audit log which can be found on the Utilities pull down menu.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.