Self Mode check in/check out

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

steamtown church

Self Mode check in/check out

Post by steamtown church »

How does the self mode check in work with checking them out. We have always used manned check in so we can look at the picture of the adult for checking them out.
Also, while checking them in we keep track of classes to make sure we stay in ratio. If we do self mode can we shut it off when we are full?

NeilZ

Re: Self Mode check in/check out

Post by NeilZ »

steamtown church wrote:How does the self mode check in work with checking them out. We have always used manned check in so we can look at the picture of the adult for checking them out.
You won't have the positive verification you do with a manned check out, however, I'm fairly sure they will need the 'receipt' that was given to them when they checked in the child.
Also, while checking them in we keep track of classes to make sure we stay in ratio. If we do self mode can we shut it off when we are full?
As far as I can tell, there's no 'quota' limitation that I can see, I don't have Check-in running at this location, but I don't remember anything about it. I know that there's nothing in the PCPlus program under Activities -> Check in tab about any quota. If you can't find it in the built-in help file, I don't think its available.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

steamtown church

Post by steamtown church »

We manually keep an eye on the numbers as we follow daycare ratio's. So how hard is it to turn on and off the self mode? Does the self mode check out?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Self serve mode doesn't have check out. That is only available in manned mode.